|Tuesday||2000-2200hrs||Activity room in Goodwin sports centre||Graded players or coach invitation|
|Thursday||2000-2200hrs||Main hall in Goodwin sports centre||Beginners and graded players|
People will often continue to the pub after training for a chat. Everyone is welcome to come along, if you're not sure which pub people are going to after training or where it is just ask!
Prepare for training
- Don't be late!
Be ready to start at session time, not 5 or 10 minutes later.
- If you don't have a Judo kit (JudoGi) wear loose comfortable clothing (without zips/buttons), ideally covering legs/arms
- Don't forget a bottle of water, you'll want it!
- Keep your nails trimmed (both toe and finger nails)
- Wear something on your feet (flip flops can be bought for a few quid, or traditional zori) when not on the mat
- Remove all jewellery prior to training (includes piercings, watches, bracelets, festival wrist bands etc)
Rules of the club
- Shoes must not be worn on the mat area
- Shoes must be worn when off the mat
- Help move mats.
By not doing you're not being clever, you are going to annoy club mates
- When you feel unwell / have an infection, don't train. It will spread!
- Keep drinks off the mat
- Keep your JudoGi (Judo kit) clean, that means washing it regularly!
- Bleeding - Clean/dress wound and clean mat immediately (wipes for mat available by 1st aid kit), inform a coach
- Injury - inform a coach